Coffee beans cookies
Simple chocolate cookies, in a modern shape of COFFEE beans. A perfect match as a dessert for coffee. Cookies in the picture are baked with whole wheat flour and xylitol sugar.
- 2 cups of whole wheat flour
- 4 tablespoons of dark cocoa
- 200g butter (softened to room temperature)
- 4 tablespoons of xylitol sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 egg ( room temperature )
- Mix together soft butter and sugar until moistened and starts to come together, add in egg and mix again,
- Sift in the whole wheat flour and cocoa powder,
- Mix ingridedns togther and process until dough starts to form,
- Roll out small balls of cookie batter and mould each one to an oval shape.
- Then press the middle line with a toothpick to get the coffee bean shape,
- Heat the oven to 180 degrees,
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and place the cookies,
- Bake for about 15 minutes.