Nutella pastry pumpkin
Popular and easy to do dessert – Nutella puff pastry, althouh this time this will not be the Christmas tree, but pumpkin. I recommend making this dessert with children, it is a great fun for the whole family.
- 2 sheets puff pastry
- 4-5 tablespoons Nutella
- 1 egg – lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Line the baking tray with parchment paper, set the oven to 200 degrees,
- Cut out both of your puff pastry sheets in the shape of a pumpkin,
- Spread Nutella on one sheet of pastry, place the second cut out sheet of puff pastry on top,
- With a knife, cut the strips along the pumpkin, each of the strips on the right side of the pumpkin must be rolled to the left (to the center of the pumpkin), and the strips on the left of the pumpkin to the right (again to the center of the pumpkin),
- Twist each strip of pastry twice, roll the strips ends together,
- Cut pumpkin lips and eyes out of the leftover pastry,
- Brush the pumpkin pastry with mixed egg and milk,
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes.